IRCTC’s Introduce ‘book now, pay later’ service for Indian Citizens IRCTC TRAIN TICKET BOOKING 2020
(IRCTC) Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Came With Book Now- Pay Later Option for Online ticket booking ePay-Later is a digital payment solution By this we can book ticket online, that enables a Buy Now, Pay Later Service
How to use IRCTC Book Now, Pay Later’ Services :
To use This services you have to sign up on ePayLater.
1) With the help of mobile number,email-id and PAN you have to signup on epaylater.
2) After signed in to epaylater you need to open IRCTC Official website and after entering the booking details in payment page you need to select paylater option.
3) After selecting paylater IRCTC take you to epaylater website.Here you have login with registered Phone number along with OTP
4) Here, ePayLater pay ticket fee to IRCTC after you’ll get confirmation message of your Booked train ticket .
5) In 14 days from date of ticket booking In IRCTC you need to return the amount which paid by ePayLater.
6) Epaylater will send you the payment link by using this only you need to return the amount
7) For IRCTC Website CLICK HERE
8) For ePayLater Website CLICK HERE